- SLE is now certified by SKF under the SKF Certified Rebuilder Program as a Certified Rebuilder of Conveyor Pulleys. Conformance involved rigorous compliance of the technical, quality, and competence requirements as ascertained by the program quality audit process, including tooling and equipment, SLE Quality Assurance and Process Control Systems.
- SLE Workshop Foreman and Mechanical Trades and apprentices successfully complete SKF Conveyor Pulley Rebuilding Course. The course included mounting and dismounting of bearings, lubrication, sealing, and basic root cause analysis of failures.
- As part of the Certified Rebuilder Program, SLE, and our clients, have access to the following;
- Competitive SKF industry pricing
- Application Engineering Support
- Stocking Agreements with our local distributor
- SLE now has a bearing induction heater, Model; TIH 030M, capable of heating bearings up to 40kg in weight to complement our ongoing pursuit of capability improvement and enhancement.
- SLE has recently initiated proceeding to become a SKF Certified Pump Rebuilder. It is anticipated this process can be completed in as early as 6 months, and offer similar and greater assurance of the work performed by SLE on rotating equipment.
- As part of the SKF Certified Pump Rebuilder Program, SLE has commenced construction of a 70m2 clean room for assembly of bearings and rotating assemblies under a 3T overhead crane.
Fabrication, balancing, lining and packaging of new conveyor roller including stress relieving.